Wednesday 6 November 2013

Get linked for WEP's November blogfest, SHARING!

It's time to sign up for the November blogfest, SHARING. I've had so much trouble with Inlinkz, I've had to use Simply Linked. It's not as flash, but I hope it gets the job done.


SUGGESTIONS:
  • tell us about your writing in November
  • write a flash fiction piece with SHARING as a theme - maybe an Adam and Eve story?
  • post some pictures to suit the theme (raid Pinterest!)
  • share something memoir-ish about your travels, experiences, your life
  • write a poem that encapsulates SHARING in some way
  • other...?
  • SIGN UP BELOW -- this is your intention to post on November 22 (a little earlier or later is okay)
  • WRITE, EDIT, PUBLISH your entry. Add WEP to the Post Title so we know it is your blogfest entry. Add Word Count, your copyright and whether you want no/full critique.
  • LEAVE A COMMENT UNDER THE LINKY POST OR IN THE CBOX IN THE RIGHT SIDEBAR. TELL US YOU'VE POSTED!
  • READ as many entries as you can. POST to Google+, Twitter, FB or any other social media if you like the entry you read. Don't forget to follow each other!!


ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS, EMAIL DENISE: den.covey@gmail.com

HERE IS THE HTML CODE IF YOU'D LIKE TO POST IT ON YOUR BLOG.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.simply-linked.com/listwidget.aspx?l=e652daf7-5a35-4034-a5ad-909cddca7e78" ></script>




19 comments:

  1. Interesting topic. I wonder if I will get a chance to contribute. :O)
    I'm hoping things are settling down now after the recent onslaught! Bless you, Denise, for your emails and comments. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be wonderful if you could share with us again Maddy!

      Delete
  2. Noice! I look forward to posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to decide WHAT to share... there's still some time to think about it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll come up with something wonderful Michelle. You always do.

      Delete
  4. Dear Denise,
    My link will come alive on November 22nd.
    Best wishes,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise - My post is scheduled for Nov 21 as I (hopefully) will have a Friday Flash going up on Nov 22. Once the WEP post goes live I'll come back and post a direct link on the Linky list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Li, glad you're joining again! Look forward to your entry!

      Delete
  6. Hi Denise, I plan to post something on the 22nd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My "Sharing" post is up! :)

    http://writewithfey.blogspot.com/2013/11/if-i-could-donate-my-heart-wep.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just posted, now back to work I go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've posted mine, just a little on my NaNo progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine is up. I'll be making the rounds over the weekend.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saturday 23rd November 2013

    Dear Denise,
    Sorry I'm late. It has been a tough week of student-teaching. But my link should be alive now.
    Best wishes,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very best of luck to all. I can't link at the minute but maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete

Have temporarily enabled comments without moderation. If the spammers hit us, it'll be reinstated.