A LITTLE HISTORY
We began this meme as Romantic Friday Writers--Francine Howarth and myself, where every entry had to have a romantic element. Then I took on a new partner, Donna Hole, and we dropped the romantic element as we realised many folk do not get romance writing. Then it became Write...Edit...Publish, which I attempted to run by myself. Bad decision. Too much work for one person.
Now Yolanda Renee and myself have joined forces. Yolanda brings a lot of energy to the community, and I'm confident we can keep this meme active well into the future, as long as we see the need.
SO WHAT DO YOU DO?
- SUBMIT your name to the Inlinkz list below the badge shown above
- CREATE your entry according to the current theme
- EDIT your entry until it sparkles
- POST your entry on your blog/facebook on the dates shown, adding 'WEP entry' in the Post Title. Delete your original link, then add your direct link. This is important if you post on your blog several times a week, then people have trouble looking for your post. Remember to state feedback preferences (full critique to general comments) and whether your work is copyrighted ©- And remember to copy/paste the badge for the appropriate challenge or the generic WEP badge which is in the sidebar.
- READ as many other entries as you are able, giving feedback as requested. We are strong believers in reciprocation on the blogs.
Photographers might consider collating a group of photos for the theme, or a montage telling a story. A photo essay is always riveting! A single photograph is fine.
Playscripts are few and far between on the blogs. Maybe you could change this!